Saturday, September 8, 2007

Introduction



Well, today I realized that I have not actually introduced myself yet, I just started babbling away! My name is Jordan, and I got a blog because one day my boyfriend Miles calls me up and says "go look at my blog at get one too". So anyways ..... I actually like blogger alot, probably more so than myspace or facebook.


This is me and Miles above fooling around in the car one day with a disposable camera. We have some fun times! I think this was taken about six monthes ago, it was at the mall parking lot. I always take pictures with sun glasses on so if a blink I dont waste a picture, so we both put on sun glasses just to goof off.

1 comment:

WendyLou said...

Jordan!! He is sooo cute!! Randy always likes to take pictures of us like that, too!! We sure do miss you ... how's school, etc. Who is this 'Miles' guy, anyway?? Randy wants to know ...