Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wedding Plans

Well... in June I got engaged! I'm taking tons of pictures so I am going to use my blog to make sort of an online photo album for myself. The wedding is December 13th and me and my mom have gotten lots done! I'm really terrible about blogging since I don't really communicate with anyone through blogger but this is a great way to save the memories.




My mom kind of set up an example of what she wanted the tables to look like. The bouquet that I am holding is mine. The smaller is the one I will throw and the white is my bridesmaids. The other arrangements are some ideas for the tables.


Exessories


My slippers




The flower girl basket ... its soo cute!


My headpiece, its kinda hard to tell but its pearls

And last but not least, the guest book. I thought this book was perfect for us with all the black and white photos of little kids. It's adorable!




Four more monthes and we will be married.... it's exciting!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan,

I love your flowers. Your mom did a great job...and the headpiece is going to look beautiful.

Thanks for blogging the pics!

Love, Lisa

Mommy Parr said...

Jordan,
I just discovered your blog! I am so excited about the wedding plans! Everything you have put together looks great!

I think you said Miles had a blog....you should put a link to it on your blog so we can look!

LY,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Thank you! I would do that...but I have no idea how to. I will ask Miles to see if he can. His blog is Hunterside.blogspot.com. But it is unfinished. I will be sure to post any new pictures for yall. Love ya!

Jordan